Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ok, I need someone to explain this to me...when the price of oil was going up everyday?

the price of gas was going up by the hour...now that the price of oil has come down somewhat, gas prices are still going up...what gives?....and don't tell me its supply and demand, they already know driving was down during the holiday weekend....





Poll: Chicken BLT Wrap or Turkey ClubOk, I need someone to explain this to me...when the price of oil was going up everyday?
do you know that George W. Bush is also an oil tycoon?Ok, I need someone to explain this to me...when the price of oil was going up everyday?
Well (turkey on wheat), I was told that the gas is purchased long in advance of the date of delivery so that the price you pay now is for gas that was purchased 2 or more weeks ago at whatever the market price was then.





Which makes no sense to me either but it's enough of a distraction to keep me occupied whilst they rob me blind at the pump.
further proof that big oil is ripping us off, plain and simple...if the supply and demand theory was true, then why is heating oil up to $4.39/ gallon from$3.29 over the winter??? i dont know anyone who has their heat on right now so their is no demand.....i have a feeling that even if everyone stopped driving their cars all together, they would just skyrocket the price to make up for the loss
The oil companies are greedy b@stards that rake in billions of dollars and don't care about anything but the bottom line. Not to mention the fact that our so-called leaders refuse to do anything about it.....want to know how I really feel?





Wrap
Cause somebody is a dumbass. What about these poor people who can hardly afford to drive to work? What are gonna do about this? I'm so sick of it...





Chicken BLT Wrap today, that sounds sooo good.
It is called downward sticky pricing. Price of oil and gas goes thru the roof quickly. Oil goes down a little gas goes down none.
Easy, Mr. H.





Because they can, the jackals.
You are forgeting the cost of refining that oil into gas.





Turkey Club
BLT Wrap





We are in for a BIG wakup call soon

No comments:

Post a Comment