Monday, April 26, 2010

Why are Hummers and big trunks so popular when the oil prices kept going up?

If you can afford aHummer, you don't haveto worry about how much gas costs.Why are Hummers and big trunks so popular when the oil prices kept going up?
its a way to show





how rich they are.Why are Hummers and big trunks so popular when the oil prices kept going up?
status quo.
Hummers are popular with rich or stupid people like the Governor of California Schwarzenegger or however you spell his name... but I'm not sure what you are asking about trunks... Most elephants have them and they are much more powerful than the governor. And Hummers don't have them. Please re-ask your question so I understand what you are asking.
my dad does this too he has a big expensive suv and hebdrives about 100 mile's a day the thing gets an average of 14mpg. Most suv's with big v-8's are expensive like 40grand so the people who buy them make enough money like 100,000 a year so that gas isin't even a factor my dad fills up every 2-4 day's and its like 50dollars a tank he just doesen't care.








plus its a status symbol showing your driving an expensive car and that you have enough money that you dont care about gas prices.
I like my Nissan Titan. It's not that I'm trying to show off or anything, I just want my wife, daughter, and unborn son wrapped in as much heavy metal as I can put them in. If I could, I'd drive them around in a Bradley Fighting Vehicle!
Gas is not a problem, you just squish the smaller cars and siphon off their tanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment