Saturday, December 26, 2009

been watching the oil prices

going down going down, if it ever shoots up it will sink just as fast, it may never shoot up again , i do think it mite bam bam bam then its going to flop the process has started. stay out of it. if your smart . yahoowees what do you think my people. been watching the oil prices
Frankly I'm surprised it came down! I thought we would never see the prices go any lower than a dollar-twenty-five per litre!


I'm glad I was wrong, now if the prices would only drop some more. been watching the oil prices
Oil prices will go down and it will not make THAT much of a difference at the pumps. Mark my words, the prices will still go up and I would not be surprised if gas goes up to $5.00 gal for regular within a couple of months.


What a rip-off. Nobody who is in office cares.





We should vote out ALL INCUMBENTS !!!!!!!!!!!!
I be ridin my bike like its nobodys bizniz! I like them prices! MMMHHHMM!

No comments:

Post a Comment