Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Oil and gas question.. price?

1)what is your view on future of oil and gas prices?


2) Are you planning to cut on your travel expenses?Oil and gas question.. price?
Come to the UK my friend and you will be paying around US$10 a gallon for fuel. Around 65% of this goes to our thieving government in taxes!!! We would just love to get fuel at the prices you pay.


PS and on average you earn more than us.Oil and gas question.. price?
Don't expect oil to fall. You have insurance in case you die?


insurance for your car, home...? Then just buy some oil ETF's


For example, if oil goes to 200, and you invest just $2k. The difference you'll profit will offset the increase in gas and food. I started doing this at Bush's inaguration. I remembered when his dad was in office... I turned $4500 into almost $30k in seven years and I'm still long as long as he's president. But, I will be buying some short term puts to insure the short-term downside.





All you have to do is travel anywhere whether it be abroad or domestic to see the increase in demand for oil. As the world becomes smaller and emerging markets grow, so will the demand for oil. Moreover, we in America are just spoiled and wasteful and will suffer because of it. Just hop on any interstate east of the Mississippi and you'll see people doing 80-90mph. Yet, they complain when they pull up to the gas pump. Want to save gas and affect demand... Slow TF down, conserve, recycle, and don't waste.
boycott on June 17 and June 18 ; take a stand, let your voice and action be heard as an American ; don't wait for someone to do it for you and then do everything else that you can; don't drive at all one day a week, reduce consumption; we are in the driver seat , cut down and the oil companies starve; they are making billions profit at your expense; don't just pay and shut up ; do something, everything , anything , boycott
1) I'm going to buy gold/resource stocks with my some of my dad's capital (if he allows me) if fuel prices will make things work out and use the revenue to cover some of my living expenses.





2) No. At least not by too much.
I think that oil prices will get higher. Driving long distances for vacations are out of the question for me it will cost me more money to get their then the vacation stay. Yes i will continue to go on vacations just not in a car.
1. I'm NOT surprised; %26amp; the Prices are ONLY going to go higher- until WE start using aLOT less Gas. 2. No. I walk %26amp; Bike wherever I can... :)
1 they will keep on going up


2 I cut out travel all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment