Saturday, December 26, 2009

NEWS ALERT: Due to the high price of oil .....there will be a 15% increase in ....?

..... the price of smiles?





Is that even fair ?NEWS ALERT: Due to the high price of oil .....there will be a 15% increase in ....?
So I was listening to sports talk radio the other night, and the host was talking about how he's trying to put a positive spin on gas prices. Every time he goes to the pump, he hopes to set a new personal best :PNEWS ALERT: Due to the high price of oil .....there will be a 15% increase in ....?
^ He looks like me when I wake up in the morning. Weird.





I charge $1 per smile and $5 per kiss.





';When you sit on my lap to-day, a kiss a gallon is the price you'll pay....';
No, smiles are free, and smiles are considered a form of charity in my religion.
Thanks for the tip. I will sell smiles at the booth at the Fair this year instead of smooooches. =)
Still you are very young front the oil he will show you how he is very strong..
Pretty soon they will start charging me to open my eyes every morning.
The tattoo artists will be rich because they will be painting them on.
The news alert was bogus! Smiles are still free, so have one on me ;-)
WTF? Who smiles at gas prices?
very acording to bush
Well ...... that may be an incentive to aspire to more smiles per gallon ........
no it's not fair at all
I will laugh if it doubles again.
Not fair!!! Mine are free. ;-)
right
um.. smiles? WAT SMILES?????? isnt it like 5$ a gallon now?
Well, I'll have to stop taking my Zoloft I guess.
that's funny gave me a smile :) I'm keeping it it's the only thing free

No comments:

Post a Comment