Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Oil is down to $67 why is my pump price still high?

Sorry more of a vent than a question. Last time it was this low I was paying $1.40 at the pump!! Lets not forget we are still being taken at $2.99!!!!Oil is down to $67 why is my pump price still high?
pretty obvious... greedOil is down to $67 why is my pump price still high?
It's because the gas that the stations currently have was purchased at a higher price than it is at now. Oil prices are sticky, but they'll keep coming down. Food prices haven't come down much either.





I was saying about two months ago that I'd be happy if it got down to 3.50, and it's down to 2.60ish around where I live (north Florida)
Here in New Albany, MS it is $2.43 for regular. It will keep going down. Here it goes down everyday. I hope it gets back to $1.40 or whatever , that would be great. But I am not complaining. $2.43 is better than $3.97. Peace
Another one???





Once AGAIN, crude price affects the NEXT months delivery.





Be patient, little ones.





Enjoy your state and local taxes that are in that price, too.





You voted for that govt.
It takes a while for it to ';work through the system'; they always say BUT it always goes up fast and comes down slow. Paid $3.10 in Vermont . Where is the $2.99 gas here?
Well, the oil companies are use to getting a certain profit.. It's all about profit.
As of a few days ago, it was about $2.47 here in northern VA. I like it better than almost $4!!!
:-D I live in chicago...I wish i paid 2.99 at the pump!
because they think we are so stupid that we will forget and not ask such a fair question, your guess is as good as mine

No comments:

Post a Comment