Saturday, December 26, 2009

Should the common man, someone like me, be concerned in the long run about the drop in oil prices? ?

It's great for me that prices are currently at below $50 a barrel and are being predicted to hit less than $25 a barrel soon. This would equal to about somewhere near $1 a gallon. However, big picture wise, is this something I should be concerned about? How will this affect home utility expenses? I'm hoping the smart folks of yahoo answers can help me out here! Thanks!Should the common man, someone like me, be concerned in the long run about the drop in oil prices? ?
I don't think you need to be concerned about the low price of oil unless you work directly within a portion of the oil industry that will be affected .


However , there is no guarantee the price of gasoline will drop because of the factors or refining and government regulation .

No comments:

Post a Comment